Apple watch is a smart watch that can allow you connect your iPhone to it and in turn. It will deliver notice and give you access to run some apps from the watch interface. Most times called iWatch or iPhone watch it has capabilities that are quite easy to be acquainted with as a new user.
When you are used to the basics of its functions. You can start being mixed up with its other awesome capabilities. Getting to know the basic functions is a prerogative to acknowledging when things are not adding up with both the apple watch and phone.
These other features are more clever and better than the basics with possibilities to keep piling up and getting better. With updates to the OS and development of apps that can bring more functionality to the watch in no small part. This set of updates and improvements to the apple watch has made it better, smarter, and clever. Than when it was first developed as it can currently make you more productive, get in shape, make money, lose weight, and even use it to save money
Setting Up Your Apple Watch
- Plug in the charger to the watch and snap the magnetic part to the back to get started.
- Press the side button for a second till the apple logo comes on to turn on the Apple Watch, then select your preferred language to proceed.
- Follow on-screen directions and Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. The phone app comes with updated to iOS 8.2
- Follow the steps to pair both devices automatically or manually. It’s almost like activating apple TV to a cable app.
- Agree to terms and conditions to approve your device via iCloud then set up a passcode to protect you if the watch is stolen or misplaced.
- Decide on an unlocking technique for when both the watch and phone are paired and being actively used.
- Wait for syncing which usually takes around 10 minutes or more.
- In case of unpairing and re-installing, you can repeat the steps above
Apple Watch Gestures And Features
Getting to know the Apple Watch’s many gestures is usually the first on a new user’s to-do list right after strapping the watch to your wrist. Below is how to locate apps, find your way around, and pay for things on the go
- Swipe Down To Access Notifications
- Swipe Up For Glances and Bits of Information from All Fav Apps At Once
- Push In the Crown When You Need To Access Your Home Button
- Press and Hold the Crown to Gain Access to Siri
- When You Force Press the Screen You Can Access Hidden Menus and Options
- Tap the Flat Button Next To the Digital Crown to Easily Reach Out To a Friend
- Double Click the Flat Button to Bring the Screen to Apple Pay
- Click and Hold the Flat Button for Power Options
- Double Click the Digital Crown to Revisit the Previous App You Used
- Cover the Display with Your Hand to Activate Silent Watch
With many more ways to control the Apple Watch and using Apple’s newest upgrades to their fullest extent. You (the user) will take some time to master these gestures. The pressure-sensitive screen is nothing like that of the phone as so many features (including hidden ones) can’t be accessed in a straightforward manner. So, if you have an Apple Watch, you can use this guide to get familiar with your new gadget.