Evernote is another note-taking platform created to give users the aptness to take notes, helps you get organized, and improves planning and prioritizing. The Evernote app is developed by the Evernote Corporation. It is a user-friendly app which allows its users to create notes.
These notes are in form of configured text, web pages, photograph, voice memos, and handwritings. It also contains file attachments. Notes, form a compilation referred to as a notebook.
What does the Evernote app do?
The name denotes that it is a note taker, to-do list organizer, and your mobile notebook. This note does more than just improving ergonomics in your workplace. It is a smart app that makes your workload less of paperwork but computerized.
The app is compatible with various operating system platforms like Android, Chrome OS, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry 10 and web OS. It, therefore, implies that you can use this app on your smart phones, tablet, Pcs, and Mac.
Features that makes this app outstanding.
It contains features that enable you to organize and improve the ergonomic of your workplace. Say goodbye to the pile of notes on your desk and welcome the digital note taking.
- It has the ability to share your notes and notebooks with classmates, family, coworkers etc.
- Attach files to your notes.
- Set reminders of your tasks, goals, projects, and To-Dos for the day.
- You can scan texts in a photo using Optical Character Recognition technology.
- Automatic synchronization and backup to the cloud.
- It basically has a free and a premium version for users. The free version provides a limited usage to some tools of the app while the premium version renders an unlimited usage to its subscribers.
- You can export your notes either as HTML or XML files.
- Enables you delete notes you don’t need- reduces littering.
- It helps you take notes in different formats, including web clippings, video, audio, PDF, photos sketches and much more.
More about the Evernote app
By putting this app to good use, you improve your productivity. All field of works ranging from freelancers, bloggers, writers, Doctors etc. can all use it.
You perform better with this app as you enhance your time management, prioritizing, journaling, making grocery lists, keeping track of your goals and so much more.
How do I download this app?
The Evernote app available on all platforms as already stated.
Use the Evernote app as your mobile library and harness the power of a digital office.