Gmail Accounts – Gmail is a free email service from Google. It is capable of doing much more than just the basic feature of sending and receiving emails between clients. There has always been the essence of internet users today having more than one email account. While some seize the opportunity of using different email service providers. Others use just Gmail with lots and many accounts.
This necessity of having more than one email account comes with loads of reason and users can easily create as many accounts as possible. This is because Gmail offers the opportunity to do so with barely any restriction. For one, users might have the need to put a distinction between personal and work account or having different accounts for different mail subscriptions.
Whatever be the reason, Gmail provides the platform and ease of access to all accounts from a single device.
Yes, this is true! You can have 10 or 15 different email accounts with Gmail and still have access to all of them at the same time. All from a single app or browser in one device. Every mobile device, be it an Android platform, Windows, Mac, or iOS has an email client that offers both online and offline access to the user’s email needs.
Android on its own tends to come with a preinstalled mobile Gmail app as it is an operating system that Google has a direct link to. So this is good news for multiple Gmail account holders. You can easily synch all your emails with the mobile app to ensure ease of access.
Steps To Add Multiple Gmail Accounts
The step to add more than one Gmail accounts is easy and simple as long as you can read the onscreen instructions and follow them carefully.
- Launch the Gmail app on your phone to get started.
- Tap on the menu icon of the Gmail app
- Tap on the profile icon of the current logged in account to access an additional menu
- Click on the Add account option from the list of options displayed
- Select the kind of account you want to add and in this case “Google”
- Select New to add an existing account
- You can also use this medium to create a new Gmail account if needed
- On-screen instructions will enable you enter your email details and get signed in
- You can access other synced emails by tapping on the profile and selecting the needed one.
When these steps are followed to the latter, you can easily create a new email account from your Gmail app, send and receive emails, read, delete and archive any email of choice on all synchronized accounts all from your Gmail mobile app in a single device.