GMAIL LOGIN :Gmail is the most widespread email rendering platform in the world as of today. Looking at how Gmail has taken email to a different outlook by incorporating exceptional features for ease-of-use today makes it very accessible to its users. In today’s world of email services you can synchronize your contacts, devices, applications, personal catalogue of your internet usage it is in no doubt that Gmail from Google makes this all accessible for users consumption.
Even though email was invented around the 70’s by Shiva Ayyadurai, Gmail has grown on its own stead by tackling SPAM, incorporating filters, numerous login’s for one device, secure conversation by use of https and lots more.
Let’s Start With The Steps To Login To Gmail.
STEPS TO GMAIL LOGIN FOR DIFFERENT DEVICES
- Open the Gmail app
- Tap on menu icon
- Tap the down arrow by your username
- Tap add account
- Chose your preferred account type
- Follow the instructions after each step on your screen
- And you are signed in
- Go to gmail.com
- Click sign in to Gmail from the top right corner of your screen if you are not on the sign in page
- Enter your Gmail id and password.
- Or click on sign in with a different account if there’s a username on display already
- Repeat step 3
- Sign-out from a public computer to avoid risk of unauthorized access to your mail box
IPHONE AND IPAD
- Open the Gmail app
- Tap on menu
- Tap on manage account
- Tap on add account
- Enter your preferred username and password
HOW GMAIL LOGIN HELPS BUSINESSES
You can link your Gmail to an online advert such that when people read these adverts they can login to their own Gmail accounts and easily reach out to you. Meanwhile from your own end you can pre-filter some of these incoming mails depending on your preference, saves you a lot of time during the read stage. You can save files to your drive from Google granting you an even more ease of access. It doesn’t stop there, I will list a few more…
- Use of video chats
- Creating of to-do’s
- Advance search to look for old messages through keywords
- Offline services for when you run out of signal in a particular location
- Scheduling of your email messages
- Instant messaging
- Desktop notification
I can go on and on, it’s expanse of features isn’t limited. Have we talked about the entire world equivalent space? You don’t have to delete mails so you can receive new ones. You can go ahead and create an email today if you don’t already have one.