Gmx Login – GMX is an email service provided by a German company called global mail/message exchange (GMX) in 1997. The GMX mail offers more services than just emailing. It includes an address book, organizer, file storage and mail collector. Supports the POP3, IMAP4 and webmail protocols that are responsible for letting users access their mail.
GMX LOGIN email doesn’t restrict users to a particular number of mails they can have. In other words, each user is allowed up to 10 personal email addresses from GMX. This factor might have led to the service having up to 11 million active users.
As there are other existing email service providers like yahoo, Gmail, yandex, hotmail, etc GMX has successfully made itself the most recently used with higher speed and larger storage being its point of sale.
The service was enhanced by Google to bring more ease than could ever be imagined. GMX brings more clarity on what email is about.
Gmx Login – Features Of Gmx Login
With GMX mail, when you register as a user there is the option of creating up to ten email address within the GMX account. The platform provides you with an exceptionally organized method of managing all 10 mails in one GMX mail account through the use of mail collector feature for an easier aesthetic user interface.
It is worthwhile to understand that all services go for free. Which I’m sure that its users won’t appreciate a premium version as definitely both will still incorporate ad pop ups. GMX is notably and currently the only big mail provider to support popup ads
- The all in one email allows every user to manage it multiple account mail in one GMX box.
- Enough storage unlimited that can handle up to 50MB of DATA.
- Managing of the multiple accounts occurs in one interface.
- Get any news from around the globe for free.
- Fortified security to protect its users from spam and virus attack.
- GMX mail service is free
How To Login To Gmx
How to get started on the GMX account login and sign up:
- Go to www.GMX.com.
- Click on login from the right-hand side of your screen
- Type in your username and password.
- And you can navigate through your email interface.
- Reset password if forgotten.
- Visit www.GMX.com anytime.
- At the homepage fill the info needed
- Select your security question
- Insert an answer that will be easy to remember.
- And then click on create my account.
With GMX you can get your mails delivered faster for free.
N/B: GMX doesn’t provide users with the 2-factor authentication (2FA) to secure their email accounts. This leaves users accounts open to unauthorized users with ease opposed to other major email providers like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, AOL Mail, etc that gives the option to switch to 2-factor authentication.