You may be having serious problems with your database management system because you lack a data storage tool to help you keep info. It’s time you check out the Google Drive. Google Drive is an application software designed by Google to help you manage and organize your files no matter how large. Most times, people complain about saving or sending large files.
This could really be disappointing when the files are important and you need to get it across to someone who isn’t close by. No more worries friends. A good product is one that solves problems and Google has solved this by introducing the Google drive.
Features of Google Drive
The features of the Google drive are as follows;
- Google offers you a free 15GB of their online storage for starters. This enables you store videos, photos, designs etc.
- You always have your files with you as you can gain access to them from any computer system, smartphone or tablets.
- Also, you could share files with anyone you want without the use of email.
- You may want to send large files also to people via email the sizes of these files won’t allow you. The Google drive help you with such problem. It enables you to send files easily no matter their sizes.
- It keeps your documents secure. You don’t have to bother about losing your documents if by any chance something seems to happen to your phone or tab. This is because it follows the same security protocol as Gmail and other Google services.
It’s only when you choose to share others can get access to your documents. Aside from that, your documents are private to you and you alone.
- Google drive converts hard copy documents to PDF files. All you need do is snap the document and it becomes a PDF.
Google drive also makes your files available for you offline. This is to help you view your files or documents when the network coverage is bad.
It also offers you more as they have over one hundred apps that make your work very efficient. Examples of these apps are;
- Google forms
- Google drawings
- Docs, Sheets, and Slides apps
With even lots more. As highlighted earlier it’s over 100 apps just for you. That’s a wonder. Isn’t it? Now you may be thinking how you could get the App on your device. It’s pretty simple.
NOTE- You can save a file instantly from your Gmail account to your Google drive just by getting through an attachment and searching for your Drive logo.