LG G6 – Remembering LG’s last disastrous Smartphone (LG G5) product, the few who were unfortunate to know about the device seems to be on the edge about what will happen this time that they’ve come up with the G6 variation. The G5 had a lot of awful things about it that wasn’t entirely aesthetically pleasing.
The G5 was a phone that featured modules that weren’t working compulsively; it had a metal body that was too thick, build issues like a jagged backlight, in fact a total disappointment that made the company lose approximately $400 million associated to another of their products but had G5 take the blame under the category of fewer sales.
A lot of modification has been made on the G6 to improve it from the previous modular physical part of the G5 and now this model from the G series came with a non-removable battery, water resistance and lots more. This was all in an effort to fix all the tons of issues that came with the G5.
LG G6 Features
- Has a 5.7-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and yet successfully feels nothing close to a 5.7-inch display.
- Tiny bezels for a more pleasantly modern look while featuring rounded corners display.
- A glassy back physical appearance which definitely makes it too delicate for use
- Fingerprint reader that only functions when the phone is in your palms but can be overrun with Google Smart Lock.
- Runs an Android 7.0
- Incorporates a messy home screen design because of its lack of an app drawer
- Has a Google assistant feature
- And lots more…
Have lots of reviews that don’t favour the market break that LG requires after the huge failure of the g5. By making a store (Smart World) for itself and having it deliver less quality than what is expected of it makes the LG G6 a bad intake for consumers. The device is said to be horribly slow with a lot of loading happening on and with every action taken.
Meanwhile you can see past all of its issues and face the possibility that with the G6 comes a phone from LG that stands in the same category as the Samsung Galaxy S8, Apple iPhone 7, and Google Pixel plus its super quality screen that has great brightness, good colour accuracy and sharp display attached to it.
Beyond the screen, the remainder of the G6 can be greatly pleasing dependent on your reason/purpose of acquiring the device. Do you want to buy LG G6? Click Here.