Mozilla Firefox For Android – While the browser has a huge resemblance to the windows interface it suitably works with the mobile version and provides an intuitive way to multitask with tabs. Mozilla Firefox for android also has some implicitly useful tools embedded in its development such that users can access the possibility of using extensions, add-ons, slickly displayed bookmarks, pinch zoom and cached pages for offline access to power up the functionality of the portable browser.
Firefox is seen as one of the important browsers for navigating the web as of late alongside its hugely and obvious set of characteristics and polls. Alongside this awesomeness, it has attached to its aura you can customize it to your pleasing and personal touch. Sync it with the web version on your PC just by logging into the browser for ease of access to bookmarks, history, and favourites.
The set of functions that are pleasing to acknowledge are the key shortcuts to some functionality. Like shaking the device to mark a page as favourite or making gestures on your screen to carry out some predefined set of commands and also being able to customize yours.
The Predefined Gesture Ranges Are:
- Left swipe to return to previous page
- Right swipe to go forward
- Swipe up & down to scroll up and down
Customizable ones work with one, two, and three finger motions. If you are one of the users that are unfamiliar with these gestures, you can find a video in system preference in the menu to enlighten you more.
Pros And Cons Of Mozilla Firefox For Android
- Supports a huge number of add-ons
- Allows for sync support
- Provides a user friendly interface
- Manages bookmark in an aesthetically pleasing way
- Use of tabs for ease of navigation
- Display quality is dependent on the page being viewed
- Less understanding of CSS
- No ad blocks
DOWNLOADING FIREFOX FOR ANDROID
Downloading and installing Firefox for android is quite an easy step-to-step process
- Visit the Firefox official site
- Navigate to the download page
- Click on the download button if you want to download for PC; look below and you will see “Firefox for Other Platforms & Languages”
- Tap on the install option
- Accept all permissions to start the download process
- When download is complete
- Tap on the open button and
- The app is ready for used
Alternatively, you can get the app from the Google play store.
Launch the play store
Search and install Mozilla Firefox
Open the app after installation to start using.
Firefox still produces new updates and adds features to improve the performance of the app. So be on the lookout for more awesomeness to be added Mozilla Firefox for Android.