PayPal.com is a website designed to make the transfer of money online easy. Paypal.com is an American company designed and announces in the year 1999 as money transfer system. With PayPal, you can transfer money electronically to anywhere in the world.
Paypal money transfer is simply another means of money transfer instead of the normal bank method.
Paypal has several headquarters around the continents but has one operational center which is located in Omaha, Nebraska and is the oldest amongst other offices in the world.
PayPal.com presently (2017) is operating in 202 markets around the globe. It has over 197 million users accounts that at registered and active. Using 25 different currencies the world, PayPal allows its user to transfer, receive and hold money.
Services Paypal.com Offers
The money transfer media has a lot of packages for its user and so it has lead to the reason why the rated as one of the biggest online money transfer service provider in the world.
In this article, we will be looking at some of the amazing services provide by PayPal.com that makes them unique.
- They operate in 202 different markets in the world.
- Allow transaction like sending, receiving and holding in 25 currencies in the world.
- Paypal allows the fund transfer online people as well as businesses.
- Formerly operated student account which helped to control the spending of their The service was stopped August 2016 for some reasons.
- Paypal offers a service that helps the user to shops on credit usually know as bill me later and later rebranded as PayPal credit.
- They also offer their services through the use of mobile You can get these mobile apps from either Google play store for android user or iTunes App store for Apple device users.
- Using the website or apps user can pay with the one- touch option.
- An upgraded was made by PayPal in 2012 which provide the apps the feature of being able to search shops and restaurants that accept PayPal payment.
- And much more
How Does PayPal.com Work?
Paypal.com, like I said earlier, has over as over 197 million users…wow! What huge number?. Well, this is jus as result of its simplicity.
Below is a short note how PayPal account operates.
Step 1: visit the website www.PayPal.com (http://www.PayPal.com) and sign up. Choose your country, fill your email and preferred password.
Step 2: At the top center page you will find “PERSONAL”, click on it and you see a drop down containing different options.
NOTE: If you want to make payment, it quite very easy. Paypal accounts make use of email to receive funds, unlike the traditional bank that uses account number.
- Click on the send payment option. Input the receivers email and the precise amount then clicks on make a payment.
PayPal transactions are highly secured by strong encryption and are monitored constantly against fraud. It keeps you highly secured.
Conclusion: with all these nice features of PayPal ca we tag it a bank? The answer is NO. According to the founder Thiel, he said it is not a bank because it does not deal with Fractional – Reserve banking. In our next article, we will be looking at some other aspect of PayPal and how we can make use of it effectively.