Whatsapp Latest Features – Whatsapp has made lots of updates on its platform and it’s the first time people are looking at incorporating them into their marketing strategy so to improve sales and reach out to more potential clients, customers, consumers and partners alike.
Is Whatsapp taking the steps of most notable social networking platforms? Maybe Yes? Maybe No? Let’s take a quick look at all the features Whatsapp has to offers users of the notable texting application in general.
All Whatsapp Latest Features At A Glance
- Texting: a no fee required simple and reliable way to stay in contact with friends and family. All you need is an internet connection for your device and you are good to go.
- Group Chat: Allows for a maximum of 256 participants in one group. Like having a local network where you can reach out and deliver a message to more than one person to at the same time. You can also share pictures, videos and files of different formats and sizes. You can name the group you are in, mute the conversations, leave the conversations when it gets less interesting for you and so much more.
- Voice and Video Calls: You can call to talk to friends and family without any boundary to location as you can make both local and foreign calls free of charge. These calls are only charged from your data balance, so once you have an internet connection you are good to go. See more on WhatsApp video calling / See more on Whatsapp voice calling
- Pc And Web Versions: The conversation doesn’t have to stop because you can’t be on your phone for the time being. Get it going through Whatsapp web or by downloading the desktop app.
- Secure Channel: Whatsapp incorporates end-to-end encryption as one of its latest features. When you share those personal moments with another Whatsapp user through videos, messages, audio or file just know Whatsapp has you covered on secure grounds.
- Built-in Camera: with this camera in place, you can share moments on the go.
- File sharing: you can send documents, PDFs, slideshows, spreadsheets, etc up to 100MB to groups and individuals from the Whatsapp chat interface.
- Voice notes: instead of typing an awful lot, you can send a recorded message instantly on Whatsapp.
Whatsapp Latest Of The Latest Features
While retaining the original status update and profile photo capabilities for its users, Whatsapp has most recently added the “status story” feature where users can post picture updates that will last for 24hrs and goes off without a trace. This type of social networking might be familiar to some and unfamiliar to others but if you have heard of Snapchat then it won’t be entirely strange to you. This one of WHATSAPP LATEST FEATURES that amazes me.
This update takes you to the application camera where you can upload as many times as you want and also view updates from family and friends. You can reply to this messages and also get replies from yours, so it promises to make the platform more interactive.
This kind of update to features of an application is what we term “digital shift” as up-to-date Whatsapp has been solely an exchange of text platform but with this status feature we are now looking at more noteworthy expanse from the stables of Whatsapp.