Have you seen the windows 10? Microsoft just never stops amazing the world. The windows makes you think “what else does Microsoft have instore for the world”. The Windows 10 was designed uniquely based on the customers’ day to day areas of focus. The company really had the world in mind before creating this.
It comes in several editions like Windows 10 Enterprise, Pro and others. The means the Windows doesn’t come in one type. Anything you do, you have a Windows 10 edition for you. Could anything be more awesome? Now let’s check out its features.
General Features of the Window 10 Editions
The Windows 10 has several editions, each Edition has several impressive functions or features. lets talk about each product as a base for the other. Definitely they always have some similar feature, the features of this Windows are briefly expanded below;
- Multitasking is a great feature when it comes to devices. With the Windows 10, multitasking is made very easy. As you could open up to four different apps at the same time
- Opening of the start menu of the windows opens you up to your best apps. So you don’t have to search for your favorite apps anymore.
- The Windows 10 has a new browser called Microsoft Edge. This browser enables you compute notes on your webpages which makes it easy for you to share them with friends and folks. With this you can save and read articles easily.
- When you surf the Microsoft store you get apps for your Windows 10 that helps you enjoy it more. You also get apps that are standard.
- The Windows 10 also comes with the OneDrive function which helps for information backup. This ensures you never lose any important file. The OneDrive has your back.
- If you love games, you’re going to love the Windows 10 so much because of the Xbox Live. This enables you record your games easily and you can check out your performance after gaming. It also has an Xbox one console which helps you stream games on your devices too.
The Windows 10 also comes in several editions as highlighted earlier. Let’s check them out.
Windows 10 Editions
I am not going to waste time saying lots of words on this. Just want you to get a quick understanding of what these versions are like as they are listed below;
The Education Edition- This is a window version designed to give you the perfect platform when working on education related fields.
The Enterprise Edition – This is for business-related purposes only. It offers more business-like updates and everything you would need for your business.
Note: This is also for desktops only.
The Home Edition-This version is designed generally for everyone. Most people would go for this version for their own personal computer systems.
The PRO Edition- This was design uniquely for small business.
The Mobile Enterprise Edition- Enterprises use this to enable their workers use the O.S on their mobile devices.
The IoT Core Edition- This is for companies that work on Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
These versions all come with distinct apps and functions based on what they were created for.
How to Upgrade to Windows 10
As editions or versions fade out it is essential you upgrade to the latest versions. If not you would be left out on the moving technological trend. Now let’s see how we can upgrade our Windows versions to the latest Windows 10 update.
For an active Windows 7 or 8.1 user, Microsoft would send you a notification to upgrade to Windows 10. But you may not be able to wait for the notification because of the beautiful features of this Windows. If you find yourself in such category follow the steps below for your upgrade.
- Back up all files in your Windows 7 or 8.1
- Move to Microsoft Windows 10 download page
- Download the proper bit tool you making use of in your present version.
- Now click on upgrade PC
- And the Windows 10 would start downloading
- After download, you going to have three options at you which are; keep personal files and app, keep files only and nothing. Pick the first because it would help you still have all your apps and files on this new windows intact.
- The windows would now start installing
- And after rebooting
- You have your Windows 10 ready to use.
In conclusion, the technological world has just been advanced by Microsoft. Embrace this new advancement get the Windows 10 download ISO.